Commercial Litigation Associate
There is a new set of matters commencing in August/September that will roll out with momentum following the reconvening of the Supreme Court in June.
This role sits with a commercial litigation specialist firm that has been consecutively awarded with employer of choice honours in Sydney.
The focus of the role will include:
- Complex Class Actions, across sectors –notable societal impacts will be drawn from some of these
- Commercial Litigation taking in trade practice, financial services with a current emphasis around superannuation management fees and insolvency litigation
This is an Eastern seaboard specialist litigation firm that drives a strategy to organically build up principals. They believe in strong foundational exposure to variety across commercial litigation and providing an early exposure to fostering client relationships.
If you are seeking a robust and varied role in litigation that will allow you to progress with genuine and defined mentoring than this will appeal.
- Minimum 2 years post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Focused experience with a reputed national or global law firm
- Bachelor of Laws with solid academics