Senior Associate Property
This will carry progression. The emphasis will be on sales and acquisitions across national service providers and corporate inner city holdings. This partner is looking for a solid senior associate that is seeking genuine progression as he would like to transition lead opportunities on negotiations in terms of acquisitions and build up a Special Counsel.
This will suit a polished senior that needs more accountability on deals to make the run to partnership. The structure of this firm is strategically supportive of both strong succession planning in the real estate team as well as growing more partners based on merit.
Current pipeline includes corporate building acquisitions x 3 –ASX 100, sale by way of put and call option and various Substation sales. There is an element of complex leasing across national roll out of corporate services firms however this particular senior role will take more of lead on transactional property matters.
- Minimum of six years post admission experience –Real Estate focused
- Strong transactional property experience list
- Strong understanding of the commercial application of legal services
- Disposition towards client fostering and development, driven towards promotion
- Bachelor of Laws, solid academics