Special Counsel Employment NSW
Location: NSW, Australia
Salary: $220,000 - $180,000
Contact: Felicity McManus on 0405537153
- Employment Senior Associate ready to step up or a current Special Counsel with significant advocacy experience
- Whilst an end to end practitioner is the ideal, this role is weighted towards disputes with a high level of federal court activity
- There is currently three Partners and a team at various levels of 14.
- The idea here is to reduce the lead partner’s utilization and broad activity ‘on the tools’ for clients so he can focus on leadership and development of the group
- The quality of matters and advisory work is exceptional with a solid line in media and entertainment drawing in some significant NSW decisions.
- Represent some unique clients including some multifaceted and progressive media networks.
- Through strong client acumen skills, you will be able to foster a similar level of acting as an end to end advisor to these firms just the partner does
- Being integrated into their clients functioning and HR executive strategy is part of the culture of this group
- More than anything this is the opportunity to coordinate and be key to litigation strategy on some poignant cases spanning 2021 to 2023.
- You will bring a minimum of 8 years' post admission experience specialised in Employment.
- Strong advocacy experience with Federal circuit experience highly desired.