Following are a selection of roles that we are representing for legal fee earners.
If you are looking for something a bit different or have something specific in mind, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to brief us in confidence.
- Varied professional indemnity portfolio - complexities across project risk etc
- Robust specialised practice.
- Highly recognised and respected brand.
Professional Indemnity Lawyer. Please call Felicity McManus on +61(0)405 537 153
- Have carriage and be challenged on a spectrum of Medical Insurance matters.
- Team up with and be mentored by two prominent Medical Negligence Partners.
- A non-bureaucratic environment to settle down and grow.
Strong national presence. Medical Negligence & Professional Indemnity. Team known for it's successes. Confidentially call/text Felicity on 0405537153
- Minimum 2 years post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Focused experience with a reputed national or global law firm
- Bachelor of Laws with solid academics
Commercial litigation - Aug/Sep pipeline set to reconvene following Supreme Court reconvene, June. Employer of Choice in litigation.
- Strong pipeline of deals requiring negotiation input at senior level
- Right platform to display your skills in acquisitions
- Call Felicity on 0405537153
Senior Associate Property, acquisitions focus. Suit someone seeking firm to achieve Special Counsel upwards. Right timing/structure to support growth.
- Join one of Australia's leading firms known for growth and leadership
- Not a top heavy structure. Suit someone chasing a strategic move
- Lucrative procurement and probity skill to foster
Public sector and sponsor clients. Impact on / ‘right hand’ relationship with SC. Target Senior quickly.
- Prominent Partner group that hold a privileged position in the marketplace
- Leverage of this high performing team. Rapid growth of technical and soft skills
- No constraints on progression. Gateway to achieve SA conversion within 18 months
Premium, Tier 1 team, an environment to extend the range of medical negligence and Professional Indemnity quantum you have already been exposed to
- Access to IR strategy concepts
- Expanding partner - align with one in broader team of 3
- Pathway, excellent time for employment lawyers to negotiate during current surge
Workplace Relations, Employment Senior Associate with strong board level investment in team. Highly successful, great distressed workforce advices.
- SA to step up or a current Special Counsel with significant advocacy experience
- Role is weighted towards disputes with a high level of federal court activity
- Represent unique clients; multifaceted and progressive media networks
Special Counsel –move? Open to polished SA or an SC seeking a pathway. There is scope. Litigation with federal circuit. Superb Employer brand.
- Strong cloud and cognitive solutions focus
- Public sector clients and resource & utility companies
- Development program, leadership training, Integrated national approach
Technology/Media juggernaut. Strong advisory element for leading tech in Australia. Global brands with Australiat.
- Strategic positioning. Accelerate Career Advancement.
- Premium, cross-border and domestic restructuring / Insolvency matters.
- Unrivaled Supportive Culture. Total "Buy-in" from Partners.
Global, strengthening their Queensland market in the Restructuring and Insolvency space. Align with a highly networked and driven Operator.
- Diverse employment, workplace & safety practice. Two Partners.
- Benefit from sophisticated, strategic approach to securing clients / marketing
- Key household name clients; above that normally expected in a mid-tier
Advisory + disputes; employment, IR, Safety. Mentored in sophisticated marketing; build own practice. Access blue-chip clients. Balanced national.
- Disappointed post-review? Correct the financial / pathway gap on the open market
- Align with nation Practice Group Leader, benefit from valuable mentoring
- Highly collegiate group with a ‘team first’, sought-after culture
Employment and IR - Seeking an entrepreneurial and upwardly driven Senior looking for a pathway. Expect intro to client / matter then autonomy
- Represent a large portion of ASX 100 and ASX 200 and private equity houses.
- Boast top of class rankings across a number of their corporate groups.
- Outstanding reputation domestically and throughout the APAC region.
Corporate M&A Lawyer. High-profile, high-value transactions of the utmost sophistication and complexity.
- Reputed employment practice with a new direction.
- Instructions from national resources, transport and construction executives.
- Transparent progression pathway. Active in business development initiatives.
Employment and Industrial Relations Lawyer. Deliver a holistic service - claims, investigations and advisory work.
- 3 Partner arrangement, aligning primairly with Resources driven partner
- Strength of ASX mining matters, complex advices, client orientated from you
- Intersect with London & Singapore matters
Commercial Litigation; range of forums. Excellent growth role with a leading female partner in Perth. Defined mentoring style exceeds norm.
- Wanting to gain a different perspective on Perth matters?
- Protect your development - leading team with genuine growth plans.
- Option with Partnership pathway - structural evidence to support this statement.
Senior Associate Corporate: M&A Focus. Drive your own matters/distinctive clients. Please call Felicity McManus on +61405537153 in confidence.