This is a selection of current active briefs; Partner, Head of Practice and Management.
As you would appreciate, many roles arise at this level are the result confidential connections in line with firms’ medium and longer term strategies. Often we are more inclined to consult with the individual partner and connect them with the right model and leadership team. If you have something specific in mind, please instruct one of us directly and in confidence.
- Well-established in the market, now looking to add a management role to grow?
- Existing corporate group is primarily partners on the upswing. Take the reins.
- Genuine global backing, and collegiate partnership model - right balance.
Suiting a senior corporate partner looking for a seat at the management table. Influence growth, direction, outcomes. Global backing. Collegiate model
- Excellent revenues and seamless continuance of business currently
- Suit robust practice leader seeking more influence on the firm
- Chairman defining need for a strategic voice in litigation, he drives corporate
Commercial Litigation Partner, Head NSW, drive strategic direction. Regulatory tone would be ideal although would suit varied robust leader, disputes.
- Strong Sydney M&A profile requiring excellent platform for partnership conversio
- Financial model here supports the growth of the next generation of partners
- Newer global arrangement can offer premium Special Counsel what they need
Looking to identify a Corporate Partnership in an esteemed platform? SYDNEY. This firm is motivated to attract a leading transactional corporate SC.
- Award winning national firm. Local & State Govt focus.
- Structural gap in Brisbane office. Benefit strong referrals.
- Financially attractive operation. Cohesive Partnership group.
For a confidential, non-obligatory, comparative with your current situation call Felicity on 0405 537 153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong panel and government networks for discussion and capture
- Contemporary platform, transparent access of points
- Positioned strongly for 2019/20 infrastructure shift
Construction, Major Projects, Infrastructure Partner with Queensland profile to capture the upturn of QLD major projects,
- Recommended platform to grow practice via ancillaries/interstate connectors
- Attractive equity returns. Investment in systems & new offices.
- Impressive Partners internally promoted & attracted.
One to watch for 2021, not over grown, profits strong. Attractive equity returns. Investment in systems & new office space. Impressive client base.